jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Carta abierta. 2da parte

''I guess love is a funny thing the way it fades away without a warning, it doesn't ask to be excused en when its gone -oh- its gone''

Of all the people I thought you'd be the one. Sometimes I lay late in bed and cry. I remember you, your taste in music and its still hard for me not to think of you when listening to one of our favourite bands. Even my cat reminds me of you, the way you love cats, what you wanted to call him. I even thought you'd love him and them I imagine how much fun you'd have, lying down in bed, cuddling the three of us. Is how you laugh, so special, so vivid I've never heard someone laugh that way. Tan dificil de explicar pero en mi cabeza tiene tanto sentido.
Oh God I remember your face, the way you looked at me, your pretty face, your innocence.

Funny how after all this time I'm still here and all what's happened... I still remember you, and let me tell you something. I feel terrible but everything I've said and done was honest. I know I lost you for ever, because of my idiocy and your damn pride. I know I hurted you it was never my intention, I never meant to.
I wish thing were completely different and you were still close to me and... If I can't love you as a lover I would love you as a friend.

I even tryed to write you a letter the other day but I know you wouldn't pay much attention to it, you might not even read it, so now I'm trapped between this useless words, trying to figure out what my head thinks, what my heart feels but none of them are what they used to be.
And all whats left are plans for a future that will never come, and promises that we couldn't keep.

Meaningfull songs are worth nothing if they don't touch your hear. But how would you know... I'm a complete douche, I dont regret what I've done but I'm positive I did wrong.
You are nothing less than angels... FUCK I hate this band it just wont let me think on my own or is it that I feel so identified in these lyrics, anyway you did wrong too. you teared my heart apart when I gave all to you, I can't just let it go, I'm not that over it yet, you meant the world to me and I don't have hardfeelings for that now... In fact, get back to pt No. 1

Remember, you once built a skinny little wolf out of balsa in one of your clases. You tought of me back then and I fell for it, I tought you loved me. Now I wonder what happ'd to it after I threw it out of the window in anger, damn I did some many things angry but none of them seem rational now. If it wasn't this late, words go on and on and on but its time for me to go, once again you show up in my mind without a notice but your memory'' be gone with the stars and the sun'll shine, it'll bring hope.

What would happen if you ever think of me? Do you even do?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario