viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

Now she's gone

And in the morning she was all gone, there was nothing else to do. She took all of me and all I was left with, was some blurry image of last night, and of course, a few beautiful memories, memories of her, of us. Things will never be the same.

Every once in a while I think of her, think of us, what we were, how we were so good, yet it all was so wrong for her. I wasn’t what she wanted; I had too much to give, and got so little of her.
I think of her, wondering if I ever cross her mind, if she ever misses me, miss us.

The day she was gone, I stood there, I watched her drive away. It rained all day, what a grey day, and the mix of feelings hurt deep inside me and there was nothing I could do, that what hurts me the most I think.
She didn’t say goodbye, not even a kiss, not even on last caress after all we went through. The last kind gesture I remember, was that I woke up and I wasn’t cold, she put a blanket over me in my sleep, but when she said goodbye, she didn’t even drop a damn tear

Now its all anger, and disappointment, she didn’t deny it when I said she will be with someone soon, real soon, and she will swear to him all the things she couldn’t even feel for me, much less promise.
Now the feeling that someone else got her, fucking her, goes through my mind every now and the, right like swords, punches me, I cant fight back.

There's a tear in my eye, and I'm ready to face the truth, something that I'll never know. I wish I could beg, I had somebody to talk it out of my system. I wish someone would talk to her, but you can't change people's mind so w/evs....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario